2nd March 2018
WSI Container Delivery Service in Sydney share our top safety guidelines
WSI customs bond store and container transport services in Sydney are serious about protecting both our staff and our visitors alike and our warehouse safety is no exception.
Our safety procedures are soundly implemented to ensure the safety of our employees and the public as a whole. Further to this, warehouse safety is majorly beneficial to employee satisfaction and increased productivity. Our container transport company in Sydney know that by minimising the risk of injury, fewer workplace disruptions take place and absenteeism associated with injury is also reduced. Equipment downtime is another factor which can be avoided through the appropriate use of safety procedures.
Here are a some safety guidelines that our container transport company in Sydney use to keep our warehouse safe:
- Eliminate any potential safety hazards
- Ensure safety equipment is used correctly and at all times
- Clearly label designated hazardous zones
- Always Use Safe Lifting Techniques
- Provide training and refresher safety courses
- Promoting hazard awareness
- Ensure regular fire evacuation procedures are in place and smoke detectors are serviced reguarly
- Ensure fully stocked First Aid Kit at all times
- To find out more about our range of bond store, warehouse and container transport services in Sydney, contact the team at WSI today.
To find out more about what we do, contact WSI Container Transport services in Sydney.